Tuesday, September 9, 2008

{Mailing List + Christmas Sale}

Hello Everyone! I'm working on mailing out my Christmas promotion in the next couple of weeks. If you would like to be on the mailing list please email your name and address to me at lindsey.greenapple@yahoo.com. I usually do a quarterly or semi-annual sale.
Here is a sample of the Christmas cards being offered this year. All are sized to a 5X7, with printing front and back and envelopes are included.
If you have any questions please let me know. Have a great week!



*The mailing list is for Green Apple Photography promotional purposes only. Your information will be kept confidential and will not be sold*

2 comments:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

I totally heart these Lindsey!! So stinkin' cute.. I totally want them!

Robin said...

Do you want to do a business trip to L.A.? :)