Tuesday, October 21, 2008

{Tina & Trig + Kids}

I was so excited when Tina contacted me to do her family's pictures. I had known Tina way back in the day when we both worked for Firstline (customer service for First Security). Firstline holds many fond memories for me. It is where I met Scott (actually Trig and Tina met there too) and I'm still really good friends with some of my past customer service co-horts. I haven't worked there for 8 years, but I'm still tempted to answer the phone, "Welcome to Firstline, this is Lindsey, how may I help you."
I had lost track though of Tina. The last we saw her was at their wedding, a couple of months after ours. It was so much fun to reconnect and see how their family has grown. Their kids are darling! Ethan has the most amazing blue eyes and little Eliza was a character. Such a beautiful family. I have more to post, but here is part one.
The funny thing is when we were all done with the sitting and I was putting on some lip gloss, Tina said to me that was one thing she remembered about me. I was always putting on lip gloss. It is so funny because it is sooo true. I remember back in my Firstline days it was Lip Smacker Shoutin' Sugar. It was a sad day when that was discontinued. I'm now addicted to Rosebud Lip Salve. I guess no matter how much we think we have changed, there are still some things that always stay the same!






No comments: