Tuesday, November 4, 2008

{Holga Show}

I just found out these images were selected to be a part of the Saans Gallery Holga Show. I haven't entered anything in a gallery since college so I'm super excited. The opening is November 21st from 6-10PM and it runs through December 17th. I have a wedding that night, but I'm going to try and make it afterwards. Maybe I will see some of you there. If you haven't ever been to Gallery Stroll it is worth checking out. I always end up running into a school buddy when I go.


2 comments:

caitlin said...

Congrats! I love these images!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. We don't know each other, but I, too, have some photographs in the Saans Gallery Holga Show. Four in fact. I live in St. Louis, so I'm not sure whether I can make it to the reception. Looks like I am in good company. --C.B. Adams