Monday, January 5, 2009

{Kelcee and Drew}

I love these pictures of Kelcee and Drew! They are such a cute couple and I'm so excited for their wedding this week. It looks like the weather is suppose to warm up and that is always a plus this time of year. I love photographing engagements. It is such a great way for me to not only get to know the bride a little bit better, but the groom too. Lately, I have been revisiting some spots I haven't been to for awhile and it has been fun to see them with new eyes again. I have some more really fun shoots to show you. I also have 5 weddings and 2 wedding expo's this month so I will do my very, very best to keep the blog updated. I know I have been a bit of a slacker since December.







2 comments:

hmmm said...

i love the bicycle!
AND i'm pumped about the new pics to come.
yay!

sophie said...

Lindsey! You are amazing! I just love your work. If you have any good tips to offer for new photographers... let me know. :)