Monday, January 4, 2010

Taryn and Justin's Wedding

So, Taryn and Justin's wedding was all the way from last March. I have been so behind on posting. Can I blame the pregnancy?
Their wedding, though, was so lovely and intimate. How gorgeous is Taryn? The Ceremony was at the SL Temple with a dinner for close friends and family afterwards. A classy affair all the way through.
A huge snowstorm blew in during the dinner (up the canyon) and I have to admit my drive home was one scary affair. Luckily, everyone made it home safe and sound.
Happy almost 1 Year Anniversary Taryn and Justin!













































6 comments:

caitlin said...

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. Hey Lindsey, let's hop in a time machine so you can shoot my wedding.

Tessa, Utah Bride and Groom said...

Love the fur coat, the bouquet and Lamb's!!

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

truly inspiring! fabulous bride. fabulous day. fabulous photogrpaher. fabulous life eh!

Anonymous said...

those shoes are to die for & that fur coat! love this wedding! :)

Taryn said...

i have had so many people tell me they saw photos of my wedding! love the photos.. thanks! you are amazing. and baby lucy is to DIE for!

Unknown said...

I need those shoes!!!