Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sahar and Jake


I'm making good on my promise, and posting a wedding. It was such a lovely one too. Sahar and Jake were married last summer, and it was a beautiful affair. They incorporated many Persian traditions, that included tea and cookies, a tea table, and the Baha'i ceremony. I was so impressed by the beauty and simplicity of the ceremony. Sahar and Jake were high school sweethearts, and I couldn't be happier for them. Sahar was and is absolutely radiant, and I love them and both of their families (I used to work with Jake's sister once upon a time!) Congratulations Sahar and Jake!

































Ha! This photo makes me laugh. It looks like the groomsmen is crying, but I think he was pained that I was taking this photo :)

























Dress: Custom made by Penny of Penelopes, 801.582.5010
Flowers: Julie Prince Floral
Location: La Caille

3 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

These are stunning. What a timeless, gorgeous wedding and you captured every detail and moment wonderfully! Great work...you are such a talented artist!

Rachel said...

she is lovely - what a beautiful wedding

Anonymous said...

I adore all the colors! The bride and groom are stunning...Love the fantastic use of light"