Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesdays with Lucy ~ Nutella!

I write a lot about brides here, and engagements, and other people's photos I take. But not a lot about my own Lucy. Which is a little ironic, since she is simply the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I would define myself as a mother first, before photographer, although I have had a camera in my hands much longer than I have had a baby in my arms.

So, I thought I would introduce Lucy Tuesday's. Just a little glimpse of our life and what makes up most of my days. What better way to start than a Nutella covered face and a bath? I thought I would be the kind of mom who would have perfectly groomed, polished children. I thought I would be a lot more organized and structured. Turns out, I'm a bit messy as a mom. Lucy has been barefoot most of the summer, covered in chocolate, playing in the dirt, and she is Oliver's favorite face to lick. Turns out, I actually like a bit of a craziness. Life isn't perfect over here, but it is deliciously messy.

2 comments:

Caitlin Selle said...

Great idea! I love that little face of hers.

Anonymous said...

A mother, a photographer and a writer. Very nice.