Saturday, August 9, 2008

{A Drop in the Bucket}

So, I didn't think I would have time to post any of Katie's pictures before I went out of town, but here I am working on them when I should be packing. Consider it a peace offering. The blog will be abandoned for a week and that makes me sad, but these images make me happy.
I will be checking my cell phone and email periodically and will be returning all messages as soon as possible, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back in town on the 18th. I hope you enjoy this small portion of Katie's pictures. There will be more to come when I get back. Oh, you can check out Katie's side of the story and her sweet words here.
Thanks! I'll catch you all on the flip side.



2 comments:

Tim & Amber said...

I love these pictures! Katie is beatiful and Lindsey you are brilliant and extremely talented. What a perfect combination! I can't wait to see more! Have a great vacation and get some well deserved rest. Love you!

Taryn said...

linds those look pretty awesome! That would be pretty fun to do, but I am pretty sure it will be a long while (maybe forever)before I ever fit into my dress again. Katie is so cute!