Tuesday, August 19, 2008

{Maren + Jason}

Last weekend was a little crazy. I got back from Jackson on Friday and flew out Saturday morning to Tahoe for a wedding with my friend Lindsey (confusing, I know). It was a quick trip. We flew in, shot the wedding and were back to Utah the next day. Quick, but so worth it. Everything about this wedding was lovely; from the beautiful setting to Maren's to-die-for Vera Wang gown. Which, by the way, was AMAZING. Seriously. She was breathtaking.
Since it was a destination wedding all of the guests had flown or drove in and man, they were a fun bunch. They took dancing seriously...very seriously. The dance floor was never empty and that DJ knew how to work it. Best of all, was watching how Jason and Maren treated each other. They have so much love and respect for each other. It was a honor to share in their day. Thanks Lindsey for having me come out and shoot with you! I had a wonderful time.
By the way, more pictures will be coming. It seems like all I have time for is little sneak peaks!

No comments: