Thursday, November 13, 2008

{Jet and Jude}

Cammie, the mom of these 2 cuties, and I go way back. We have been friends since my First Security Firstline days. If you remember from this sitting, Firstline was also where I met Scott.
I was super excited when Cammie contacted me to photograph her boys. I hadn't seen Jet since he was just a baby and he is at such a great age right now. I love it when babies get all chubby. Jude wasn't quite sure about the whole picture taking thing, but I still think we got some fun ones (I think crying pictures are cute pictures). Thanks Cammie! It was great to see you again.








2 comments:

caitlin said...

You "think" you got some good ones?? These are awesome!

sav said...

i LOVE all of these! it makes me so excited to see ours! and to see reese smile! that picture is priceless!