Thursday, January 15, 2009

{Congratulations}

Abby and Ryan~2 hours ago

I just finished my 4th wedding in the last week and I just wanted to give a shout-out to all of my lovely brides and handsome grooms who are now all honeymooning in nice tropical places (lucky!)
These weddings were all dreams...nice weather, super nice couples and wonderful families. I had such a great time and I promise posts will be forthcoming (I'm planning on some serious catch-up).
In the meantime I'm going to be at two (yes two!) wedding expo's this weekend. I didn't realize the scheduling conflict when I arranged these so I had to do a little juggling.
I'm going to be at the Thanksgiving Point Expo this Friday and the JSMB on Saturday.
My amazing husband and super cute cousin are helping me out and are going to be at Thanksgiving Point on Saturday.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: