Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lucy


Ah, Lucy, lover of dogs, barefeet, fruit snacks, Tangled, peek-a-boo, walking in the grocery store and pulling things off the shelf, skipping, running, kisses, dancing, exploring, shoes, swimming and climbing. Fights diaper changes, clothes changes, meal time and bed time. Loves to snuggle and march her own little way. Says, "I love you much." and "no, no, no, MINE! Stop it."

This little being is full of mischief and sparkle and spice. At one moment I can be totally frustrated, and the next completely smitten. Parenthood is the craziest, funniest, most stressful and wonderful thing I have ever done.

Oh Lucy, you steal my heart every day.







3 comments:

Nicolette said...

So cute! These are darling!

Caitlin Selle said...

Oh Lindsey, I think these are my favorite pictures I have ever seen of Lucy. So dreamy, so darling. She has gotten so big! I haven't seen her in forever!

May said...

What a cute little angel! :)