Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kristen and Patrick

There are lots of beautiful places in the world. And after this session, I was reminded just how stunning Utah can be. I was in awe with the sheer beauty on this late summer day. Kristen and Patrick love all things mountains, so it was a perfect choice for their engagement session. And I kind of fell in love with the two of them together. They were just themselves, which is all I can ever ask of anyone. And let me just take a moment of silence for all the mosquitoes we encountered. Bug spray maybe slowed them down, but in no way stopped them. By the end of the night several had flown into my mouth, and up my nose, not counting the numerous bites we all got. They were like the 3rd wheel at our party. Wait, I'm like the 3rd wheel, so they were like the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th...millionth wheel. But mosquitoes shamitoes, I couldn't have asked for a better couple or a more gorgeous setting.

Thanks Kirsten and Patrick for a wonderful, lovely, perfect evening!




























1 comment:

kirstin roper said...

Oh these are so beautiful! Great job!